Statewide Adverstising



School Fire

September 9th, 2010

Spontaneous combustion led to a fire at the Sibley East Junior High campus in Gaylord late Tuesday afternoon. According to Fire Chief Dean Schons, the fire originated in, and was contained to a science lab garbage can where formaldehyde-covered carcasses were discarded. Smoke filled a classroom but there was little damage. Schons said it was fortunate someone was at school to notice the smoke.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.