Date: August 25, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated April 1, 2005, executed by Ronald Goethke and Charlene A. Goethke, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc., as Mortgagee, and filed for record April 25, 2005, as Document No. A-201397, in the office of the County Recorder of Sibley County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $78,581.78.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $81,649.68.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
That part of the NE 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 35, Township 114, Range 28, Sibley County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the Northwest Corner of said Section 35; thence Easterly along the North line of said NW 1/4, a distance of 1554.00 feet; thence Southerly deflecting Right 83 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 477.00 feet to the point of beginning of the tract to be described; thence Easterly deflecting Left 83 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 391.38 feet; thence Southerly deflecting Right 90 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 427.06 feet; thence Westerly deflecting Right 90 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 408.00 feet; thence Northerly deflecting Right 90 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 427.06 feet; thence Easterly deflecting Right 90 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 16.62 feet to the point of beginning. This tract contains 4.0 acres of land and is subject to any and all easements of record.
A 33.00 foot roadway easement over, under and across that part of the N 1/2 of the NW 1/4 of Section 35, Township 114, Range 28, and that part of the SW 1/4 of Section 26, Township 114, Range 28, Sibley County, Minnesota, the centerline of said roadway easement is described as follows:
Beginning at the Northwest corner of said Section 35; thence Easterly along the North line of said NW 1/4, a distance of 1554.00 feet; thence Southerly deflecting Right 83 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds, a distance of 477.00 feet and said centerline there terminating.
will be sold by the Sheriff of Sibley County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 28, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Sibley County Sheriff, 419 Harrison, Gaylord, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. April 28, 2011 if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 44755 210th Lane, Arlington, MN 55307
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 20-3503-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Katherine J. Ford
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Publish Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7, 2010