SIBLEY EAST INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT #2310 ARLINGTON-GAYLORD-GREEN ISLE, MINNESOTA
The School Board of ISD #2310 met in special session on Monday, August 2, 2010, at the Arlington Campus. Chairperson Karl called the meeting to order at 6:30 P.M. Members present: Asmus, Brandt, Dose, Karl, and Woehler; Dolan arrived at 6:44.
1. Dose/Brandt approval amended Consent Agenda items including minutes of July 19, 2010; personnel items; and fundraising requests. 5-0
2. Asmus/Woehler approval of revised policies. 5-0
3. Brandt/Dose approval of Student Handbooks. 5-0
4. Brandt/Dose approval of superintendent contract. 4-1
5. Reports were provided concerning Steering Committee visit to Dassel-Cokato and Flexible Learning Year.
6. Approval of resolution to accept donations. 6-0
7. Dose/Dolan approval of dissolution of cooperative soccer program with GFW and GSL. 6-0
8. Dose/Dolan approval of cooperative soccer program with GSL. 6-0
9. The Board was provided an update on the FY11 budget.
10. The Board is planning a fall retreat.
11. Next Board meetings scheduled for August 16, 2010, and September 20, 2010, @ 6:30 P.M.
12. Adjournment at 7:15 P.M.
Sibley East ISD #2310
Arlington-Gaylord-Green Isle, Minnesota
Brian Asmus, Clerk
The complete minutes and all pertaining documents are available for review in the Sibley East District Office (202 3rd Avenue NW, Arlington) or online at www.sibleyeast.org
Publish Aug. 19, 2010